DNDA: Dueling Network Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duelist Academy for those who reside within Dueling Network ._. Those who choose to make this forum their home shall be blessed by Exodia himself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Comeback or nah?
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am by deathXsentence

» If anyone is here, reply
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am by ZeroPassion

» The restart of LULS academy!
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm by Xx_Sky_xX

» Hello All!!!
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm by Soul Vector

» Sky's testing office
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm by nemesis005

» new guy here
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm by nemesis005

» Hey everyone
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 pm by Millzy

» Hi everyone
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm by Joseph2899

» new guy here
Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm by sora080103

Academy Clock
player
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!

Go down 
+2
Kingstar
ngu4330211
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ngu4330211

Luls Points : 7440

Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! Empty
PostSubject: Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:48 pm

I know I just recently posted spells, traps, and monsters you hate most. It's opposite of hate now, spells, traps, and monsters you love most! Let's start with traps first. Which ones do you love most? I love mirror force and magic cylinder (for now).
Back to top Go down
Kingstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kingstar

Luls Points : 7762

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 pm

I like reckless greed when you draw 3 with them in a draw power deck u can just get 6 cards and Skip 2 draw phases which is a great plus.
Compulsory evacuation device is another great trap it is like a solemn with no cost when it is used against synchros or xyz and also it can be used on your monsters to save them from some setuations

king Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
Friend of Fiend
Friend of Fiend

Luls Points : 7637

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Favorite card of all time is Blood Mefist. It is everything I could possibly want. It is a Fiend rocking dat stylish top hat and cane. Decent beatstick, burning effects, and NO ONE uses him. He is absolute awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

Luls Points : 7473

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:45 pm

My favorite monster is winged kuriboh so many support cards and plus his eff makes for a good survival tactic and if your opponent has stron swarm power summon level 10 winged kuriboh
Back to top Go down
Terra B. Adams
Terra B. Adams

Luls Points : 7528

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Cards that can get under fiendish chain! Stardust draogn and colo fighters and rai-oh; stuff like that so I can abuse skill drain >Very Happy. I used skill drain rulers last format q_q
Back to top Go down
BlahDS
BlahDS

Luls Points : 7520

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 pm

umm traps... uhhhh Memory of and Adversary, its cool and it has gogiga gagagigo

spells...  Power Bond, the epic attack power!

monsters... hmm maybe... slifer...  Gorz?  Gagagigoooo? XYZ dargon cannon? too many cool monsters p_p

Black luster soldier envoy of beginning, ally of justice decisive armor, silent honors ARK...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you love most! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spells, traps, and monsters you love most!
Page 1 of 1