DNDA: Dueling Network Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duelist Academy for those who reside within Dueling Network ._. Those who choose to make this forum their home shall be blessed by Exodia himself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Comeback or nah?
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am by deathXsentence

» If anyone is here, reply
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am by ZeroPassion

» The restart of LULS academy!
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm by Xx_Sky_xX

» Hello All!!!
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm by Soul Vector

» Sky's testing office
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm by nemesis005

» new guy here
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm by nemesis005

» Hey everyone
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 pm by Millzy

» Hi everyone
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm by Joseph2899

» new guy here
Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm by sora080103

Academy Clock
player
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!

Go down 
+2
Friend of Fiend
ngu4330211
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ngu4330211

Luls Points : 7438

Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! Empty
PostSubject: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Let us start with monsters, which monsters do you hate most?
Back to top Go down
ngu4330211

Luls Points : 7438

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:42 pm

I hate lightsworn and rays the most.(Even though I use them.)
Back to top Go down
Friend of Fiend
Friend of Fiend

Luls Points : 7635

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 pm

When I am about to makes an epic play, when they have no backrow that looks threatening, I hear something get discarded. I am looking through my deck or graveyard and cant see what it was, but I already know. It is the single card that has made me lose far too many games, it is the card that has become the absolute bain of my yugioh existence, it is Effect Veiler. As some of our members already know, I have quite the grudge against that stupid little tuner as it has caused me much grief and hate. I have even gone to such lengths as making anti-effect veiler decks for the sole purpose of destroying it. I have grown to hate so much that I myself do not use it and instead use breakthrough skill as it is very similar.
Back to top Go down
Kingstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kingstar

Luls Points : 7760

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Well there is no cards that i mostly hate in yugioh
just because every card has its weakness but what really annoys me when people start sacking with hieratic rulers even though i have that deck but it is really annoying when your opponent get 5 big monsters at 1 turn and still have the ruler advantage in graveyard however this deck can be countered easily game 2 or u can just ruin your opponent day with your backrow

Note: Don't always use the deck and cards you hate just because they are powerful make a deck with your favourite cards and make it work

king Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

Luls Points : 7471

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Skill drain. Mothafucking skill drain. This card is probably the most annoying card that has ever been made negating almost every deck that i have. Its easy to destroy but then after that you can count on your opponent to ruin your day and activate another one
Back to top Go down
Terra B. Adams
Terra B. Adams

Luls Points : 7526

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Ophion, insta-win and stalling cards.
Back to top Go down
BlahDS
BlahDS

Luls Points : 7518

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 pm

spells... creature swap, or spellbook of judgment/fate

Creature swap really frustrating when you get out your super monster and then they take it

judgment/fate is.. hard to deal with...

traps... i gotta agree with skill drain....

monsters... there is a lot of these.

Quasar, Big Eye (the rank 7 xyz), LADD, others i cant think of now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!   Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spells, traps, and monsters you hate most!
Page 1 of 1