DNDA: Dueling Network Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duelist Academy for those who reside within Dueling Network ._. Those who choose to make this forum their home shall be blessed by Exodia himself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Comeback or nah?
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am by deathXsentence

» If anyone is here, reply
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am by ZeroPassion

» The restart of LULS academy!
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm by Xx_Sky_xX

» Hello All!!!
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm by Soul Vector

» Sky's testing office
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm by nemesis005

» new guy here
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm by nemesis005

» Hey everyone
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 pm by Millzy

» Hi everyone
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm by Joseph2899

» new guy here
DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm by sora080103

Academy Clock
player
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez

Go down 
+3
MrGEEZUS
BlahDS
deathXsentence
7 posters
AuthorMessage
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

Luls Points : 7467

DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez Empty
PostSubject: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:01 am

Okay so here are da rulez

1. Most important rule this is a character deck tourney so you must pick a character from the anime(nothing after GX) and are only allowed to use cards that were in that character's deck

2. You cannot mix cards from that one character depending on what phase they were going through i.e you cannot mix neo spacians and evil heroes since supreme king jaden was practically a seperate character from the original jaden

3. The tourney will be held in traditional so banned cards are allowed but nothing that can otk or win the match immediately

4. If you are caught using a card that was not used by the character in the anime you will be DQ from the tourney

5. Only 2 of the same characters are allowed so only 2 people can use kaiba and s on and so forth so first come first serve

6. Duels will be done in matches with siding

7. Try not to change characters once you have already picked because it might make picking characters a bit confusing later on

8. You must send me a deck list of the deck you will be using so that i can verify that all of those cards were used by the character

9. Have fun

I will have a sign-up soon once i figure out how to make brackets and stuffz. If you ahve any questions feel free to ask me through chat or PM me. I personally will not participate.

Prizes:

1st place: Will be able to pick a prize from the Lul point section free of charge
2nd place: free retest and 40 LP
3rd place: 20 LP

Sign-up link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/DfVQDyvyK4

Last edited by deathXsentence on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlahDS
BlahDS

Luls Points : 7514

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:26 pm

zane truesdale

cyber dragon pls
Back to top Go down
MrGEEZUS
MrGEEZUS

Luls Points : 7490

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Battle City Yugi.

I'm just gonna use SYE, which is Yugi's Battle City Starter Deck, so it's all valid and whatnot. Check the internet. It's legit.
Back to top Go down
The Chazz
The Chazz

Luls Points : 7461

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Question, can we have more than one card if it only shows that they had one? Or only the legit number of the card they had?
Back to top Go down
Kingstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kingstar

Luls Points : 7756

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:18 pm

The Chazz wrote:
Question, can we have more than one card if it only shows that they had one? Or only the legit number of the card they had?

You can have more than 1 copy :3 just use thier cards
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Update on rulez

You must summon that character's ace card in order for the win to count in your favor does not matter how long it stays on the field it just has to be on the field. even if the summon is negated it still counts .-.

Back to top Go down
BlahDS
BlahDS

Luls Points : 7514

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:52 pm

oh forgot to specify, post cyberdarks zane

also... ace card is....  cyber dragon orrrr cyber end dragon?
chimeratech overdragon? maybe?
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:02 pm

BlahDS wrote:
oh forgot to specify, post cyberdarks zane

also... ace card is....  cyber dragon orrrr cyber end dragon?
chimeratech overdragon? maybe?

cyber dragon is his ace .-.
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Signature_card

Also to clear up any confusion on ace cards here is a link king found to see which ones were the character's aces and it has to be a monster ace so jaden cant just use polymerization
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
The Chazz
The Chazz

Luls Points : 7461

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 am

I'm torn between Chazz and Joey...
Back to top Go down
Kingstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kingstar

Luls Points : 7756

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm in ._.
Back to top Go down
Terra B. Adams
Terra B. Adams

Luls Points : 7522

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:41 pm

>must summon sig card
aw hell no, i was gunna do some hero beat but now that i have to summon neos it's a pain.
Back to top Go down
Terra B. Adams
Terra B. Adams

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Actually will do it with a jaden if manga options are ok
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:46 pm

what part of "anime" do you not understand? .-.
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:44 pm

and btw neos isnt jaden's only ace card .-.
Back to top Go down
Terra B. Adams
Terra B. Adams

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 am

;~; if only i could play rai-oh! i guess ill be watchin this one from the side P_P
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast

Luls Points : 7358

PostSubject: Re: DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez   DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 am

Can we add new support for the deck for instance azure-eyes or maiden with the eyes of blue?
Back to top Go down

DXS sexy tourney sign-ups and rulez
Page 1 of 1