DNDA: Dueling Network Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duelist Academy for those who reside within Dueling Network ._. Those who choose to make this forum their home shall be blessed by Exodia himself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Comeback or nah?
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am by deathXsentence

» If anyone is here, reply
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am by ZeroPassion

» The restart of LULS academy!
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm by Xx_Sky_xX

» Hello All!!!
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm by Soul Vector

» Sky's testing office
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm by nemesis005

» new guy here
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm by nemesis005

» Hey everyone
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 pm by Millzy

» Hi everyone
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm by Joseph2899

» new guy here
SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm by sora080103

Academy Clock
player
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki toriyoma

Luls Points : 7437

SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon Empty
PostSubject: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 pm

as you can tell from the title you have to pick one and if so who would be your partner in the academy and what kind of weapon would you be, and what weapon would you want?
Back to top Go down
Friend of Fiend
Friend of Fiend

Luls Points : 7617

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:11 pm

First off, what counts as a weapon? There is a lantern that shoots fire, so can i say i am a fan that shoots tornadoes? And who can we say is our partner? Can we say that we have Chuck Norris as a boot that allows us to consistently perform roundhouse kicks of total destruction?
Back to top Go down
yuki toriyoma

Luls Points : 7437

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:51 pm

._. id hope you wouldn't use that. by partner I mean whoever is at luls and if you want a fan that shoots tornados then use that. just not food like a pancake was a weapon
Back to top Go down
BlahDS
BlahDS

Luls Points : 7500

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:45 pm

I think being a weapons i better because... meisters are prettyyy much talented but still normal people. There's not really much of a disadvantage to being weapon.

If I were a weapons I think it would be cool to be a chain mace or something. That way, maybe I could partial transform and shoot my face/arm at people.

If I were a meister I would want a spear or pole arm i guess.
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas

Luls Points : 7392

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 pm

I would want a sword that sucks up all the air around it, creating a temporary vacuum.
Back to top Go down
Friend of Fiend
Friend of Fiend

Luls Points : 7617

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Another thing, can we choose more than one weapon? Like how tsubaki can turn into various things and even learns how to turn into a sword eventually, cuz that kind of trumps all. Also how absurd can our soul wave-length power be? Like Maka and Soul just kind of make a big scythe but how Death the Kid makes super big cannons of total doom. On another note, I've only seen the anime and dont know if there are any more absurd things in the manga.
Back to top Go down
BlahDS
BlahDS

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:32 pm

well everyone can fly after becoming death scythe i think, and Soul turns into a piano scythe... which i guess is kinda cool...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

Luls Points : 7453

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:12 pm

We all know that being a weapon would be a lot cooler for one reason in particular. You dont exactly need a meister. Soul was able to change his arms into the blade of his scyhe on his own and the rest of the body was human. So i would wanna be either some nunchuks or a gun p-p
Back to top Go down
BlahDS
BlahDS

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:44 pm

well... meisters can fight alone too...

Stein can fight alone, black star can fight alone... pretty sure Death can fight alone too.

I'm also not sure if all weapons can fight alone either. For example I'm pretty sure we never see liz or patty do any partial transforming or whatever.

However liz and patty i think can use each other in weapon form which pretty much proves weapons can do meister things too..

soooooo yeah... weapon > meister.
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas

Luls Points : 7392

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:55 pm

deathXsentence wrote:
We all know that being a weapon would be a lot cooler for one reason in particular. You dont exactly need a meister. Soul was able to change his arms into the blade of his scyhe on his own and the rest of the body was human. So i would wanna be either some nunchuks or a gun p-p

If you have seen RWBY, I would want the nunchuks from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon   SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOUL EATER TOPIC! Meister or weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DNDA: Dueling Network Duelist Academy :: Miscellaneous :: Anime Corner-
Jump to: