DNDA: Dueling Network Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duelist Academy for those who reside within Dueling Network ._. Those who choose to make this forum their home shall be blessed by Exodia himself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Comeback or nah?
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am by deathXsentence

» If anyone is here, reply
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am by ZeroPassion

» The restart of LULS academy!
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm by Xx_Sky_xX

» Hello All!!!
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm by Soul Vector

» Sky's testing office
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm by nemesis005

» new guy here
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm by nemesis005

» Hey everyone
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 pm by Millzy

» Hi everyone
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm by Joseph2899

» new guy here
Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm by sora080103

Academy Clock
player
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Rant page of rants

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend of Fiend
Friend of Fiend

Luls Points : 7573

Rant page of rants Empty
PostSubject: Rant page of rants   Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:28 am

On this page people can freely rant on about any topic. Sometimes its just better to get those negative, hate-filled, strangling feelings outside of you and write them out. Rant about anything you want, from the morons on LoL, to the newbs on DN, to certain administrators who screw you over in a tourney by banning your best deck even when its tier 3 and kick you out of the tourney because they just cant wait until the next day to continue when you go to do something else (not gonna say who this admin is, but its KS2). And then how frustrating it is because you beat the tourney match you played but got kicked out anyways and how you cant even take sweet revenge on them because they are a freakin admin with freakin super admin powers. Anyways, rant on about whatever you feel like for however long you feel that you need to rant on about it
Back to top Go down
Terra B. Adams
Terra B. Adams

Luls Points : 7464

Rant page of rants Empty
PostSubject: The nabs around us!   Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:30 pm

You may not notice, but there are nabs all around us! Even is lulsa!
One example of this is KS himself and DXS saying that galaxy eyes photon dragon can tribute your opponent's monsters to SS itself (which is false). That has since been resolved and i had given peoples another chance before i had posted this here. This is the 2nd example of nabbyness i have experienced. https://i.imgur.com/FZDfMuq.png Shown here is DXS arguing that zombie master does not target until after the cost is paid! This is false as well and yet another simple ruling gotten wrong. The targetting happens before the effect resolves, and in fact, the card doesn't target at all if it would be at resolution. A quick check at the PSCT page on yugioh wikia would be all anyone needs to understand this is they don't already. Anything before the Semi-colon happens at activation or at the same time as the cost.
The more you know~
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

Luls Points : 7409

Rant page of rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant page of rants   Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:32 pm

I know them but king usually lets them slide so i was hoping he would do it again (even though he always finds a way to fuck it up anyways)

P.S Stop being such an asshole and enjoy the fun aspect of the game instead of focusing solely on the competitive stuff especially when its not even a rated duel
Back to top Go down
Terra B. Adams
Terra B. Adams

Luls Points : 7464

Rant page of rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant page of rants   Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 pm

You should probably just stop blaming your mistakes on you "playing for fun"
Everyone should understanding simple rulings if they are playing for fun or competitively, and i always have fun while I play regardless.

So let me get this straight based off your post: You were just trying to cheat vs KS
and at the earlier one you called me a retard when you knew I was right?
Just making sure since you said you knew those things.
Back to top Go down
Kingstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kingstar

Luls Points : 7698

Rant page of rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant page of rants   Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Honestly i let people cheat on me p-p cuz i know how to get out of that
._. now continue your fight
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

Luls Points : 7409

Rant page of rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant page of rants   Rant page of rants I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 pm

I wasn't blaming it on me having fun even if he didnt D/C i still had a fiendish chain a bottomless and a mirror force so even if he didn't let it slide im pretty sure he wouldn't have gotten far anyways my point was that even if he did or didnt let it slide is that it proably was gonna end the same way anyways but he ended up with a d/c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant page of rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant page of rants   Rant page of rants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant page of rants
Page 1 of 1