DNDA: Dueling Network Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duelist Academy for those who reside within Dueling Network ._. Those who choose to make this forum their home shall be blessed by Exodia himself

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Comeback or nah?
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am by deathXsentence

» If anyone is here, reply
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 am by ZeroPassion

» The restart of LULS academy!
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm by Xx_Sky_xX

» Hello All!!!
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm by Soul Vector

» Sky's testing office
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm by nemesis005

» new guy here
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm by nemesis005

» Hey everyone
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 pm by Millzy

» Hi everyone
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:43 pm by Joseph2899

» new guy here
Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm by sora080103

Academy Clock
player
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Banned decks for Testing suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

Luls Points : 7469

Banned decks for Testing suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Now im not gonna lie the decks that are banned in testing are op but i think the testers should decide to their personal preference what decks are banned for their tests like one tester might now want to go against chaos drags but another one might not care so each tester has their personal banlist that the person being tested needs to follow(this may even help the person being tested to see what decks theyre good with and using them against testers that allow them)
Back to top Go down
Friend of Fiend
Friend of Fiend

Luls Points : 7633

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 pm

So for instance, a certain tester might ban every iteration of Quasar deck in existence? Or perhaps Harpies and Chronomalies even though they aren't tier one? Most importantly however, I think testers should be able to ban Judgement Hand decks, those things are ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Kingstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kingstar

Luls Points : 7758

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 am

I don't think that would be fair to the challengers
Back to top Go down
thenextdoor
thenextdoor

Luls Points : 7593

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 pm

I would love to clear this out my dear testers Wink(and king p_p) that the purpose of testing someone is to see if they fit for a role in the academy, not have it your way. If tests are done in a uniform mater than tests are done right. If a tester wants to ban Lightsworms because they hate that deck that's a bias factor in the tests, bias = not accurate.

What I think what needs to be done is a to make a list of decks that testers must use which can range about 16 decks in total, less if anything. The purpose behind that is to promote unison between all tests and that all tests are done as accurate as possible.

Challengers however can use any deck they want, but as long they don't use any of the prohibted decks or cards we provide (cuz exodia is obvious no sign of good players).
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Thing with that is not everyone would want to use those decks, and not everyone will be good with the decks chosen a lot of the decks i use for testing are my personal build which not a people run and king would want us to build impossible decks and shit
Back to top Go down
thenextdoor
thenextdoor

Luls Points : 7593

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

deathXsentence wrote:
Thing with that is not everyone would want to use those decks, and not everyone will be good with the decks chosen a lot of the decks i use for testing are my personal build which not a people run and king would want us to build impossible decks and shit

Then you shouldn't be a tester, simple. The thing with yugioh is that good players adapt. If you can't then you shouldn't consider being a tester, so man up and stop with the laziness and complains and deal with it.
Back to top Go down
deathXsentence
deathXsentence

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:12 am

First off it wasn't a complaint it was a suggestion and i don't really think it's fair for you to decide what's right for challengers when you yourself have not even been tested
Back to top Go down
Kingstar
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kingstar

Luls Points : 7758

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:23 am

Stop fighting the testing system will stay as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned decks for Testing suggestion   Banned decks for Testing suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned decks for Testing suggestion
Page 1 of 1